Sunday, January 9, 2022

Goal Update 2022- Week One

 It has been a good week as far as working on goals and I am hoping that it keeps on going this well.

1 ) Work / Life Balance- It has been a crazy week back to work thankfully it was a short week. I have been much better about not worrying about the next day, I control what I can and work hard during my work day but at the end I leave it at work. 

2) Menu Planning- For the most part we followed the menu, there were some changes but we did eat at home every night but Friday.



3) Blog More- this week I managed to write 3 Blog entries, and I think I may have found a way to make sure that I take time to blog. 

4) To Do List- Not so good on this one.

5) Game TIme- we did play a family game this week, it was Ticket to Ride and for the first time in a long time I won a game that we played. Some things that we did to make sure this happened was to let everyone in the house know that we were going to play a game on Saturday and the time. 



6) Personal Goals - 

a) Get Up and Move- I worked at a school 2x this weeks so that was a solid 5 hours of moving each day. As far as family the husband and older son did go to the gym once and the youngest did TKD 3x last week.

b) Drink More Water- What I did this week was drink water all morning and not have any soda till the afternoon when I needed some caffeine. 

c) Fast Food- during the work week I didn't get fast food at all, but I was tempted. Then I remembered this goal, and drove on past. I have started placing some snacks into my work bag so that I have something in the car to eat between different schools. We did have fast food 2x on the day that we went to my daughters school once for breakfast in the car, and to bring home donuts from a great place near her school as a treat. 



7) Clean Kitchen before bed- This goal has been the hardest and also has made the most impact. I was able to get it done every night but Friday night. Making sure that this was done , made the mornings and dinner each night easier. 

8) Garden- nothing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment