Sunday, January 16, 2022

Menu Plan 2022- Week 2

 Menu Plan - Week Two

Sunday- Chicken Enchiladas

Monday- Alfredo pasta with Chicken

Tuesday- Pizza- made by Conner

Wednesday- Sausage and potatoes

Thursday- Beef Pot Pie ( from the freezer)

Friday- Meatloaf ( from the freezer) 

Saturday- Chicken Noodle soup

What we ended up eating

Sunday- We did the Chicken Enchiladas and I also made one for the freezer. Plus I made pizza dough for the next few weeks.




Monday to Wednesday we followed the menu

Thursday- I had forgotten to pull  the beef pie out the freezer, so we had salisbury steak instead

Friday- I was very sick, so I had ramen and toast and the rest of the family ordered subs.

Saturday- The husband had pizza overnighted from Buffalo,NY to enjoy because of the Bills wildcard game on Saturday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment