Sunday, January 30, 2022

Goal Update - Week 4

 I have had a great year so far in working on meeting my goals, I hope that I can keep it up the rest of this year. 

1 ) Work / Life Balance- This is going surprisingly well, I don't know if it's because I have made it a goal and therefore am keeping it a priority. Or if just after a few difficult years, the current mode at work has become the new normal. But I give work my energy from  7 to 3:30 and outside of that  I haven't.

2) Menu Plan - What seems to be working is I am only planning one week at a time, and I am making the menu from what we have in the house. This is helping us stay on track and also to help empty out some of the odds and ends from the freezers. I am actually enjoying cooking, I just hope that this keeps up. 



3) Blog More- this week I only managed the blog entries on Sunday, but this coming week I do have Ideas for things I would like to write.


4) To Do List- I did make 6 different doctor appointments and completed some cleaning of the garage. 


5) Game TIme- Didn't get any games in, but we are having family dinner again on Tuesday so we should be able to play a quick game. 


6) Personal Goals - 

a) Get Up and Move- I did work at a kitchen one day, worked in the garage and also did some outdoor stuff since it was so nice out.

b) Drink More Water- DIdn't do so great at this goal this week, will make more of effort in the coming week.

c) Fast Food- Only one day, and even felt a little guilty, 

7) Clean Kitchen before bed- I have been doing great at this, so I am adding another habit.

7-2) Make my bed every morning - If I can get in the habit of clean kitchen before bed i can do the same for making the bed in the morning.

8) Garden- Just some pick up, need to order seeds and a mini green house to get things planted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment