Sunday, January 16, 2022

Goal Update - Week 2


1 ) Work / Life Balance- It has been a crazy week at work. But I continue about not worrying about the next day, I control what I can and work hard during my work day but at the end I leave it at work. Well accept the aches and pains. 



2) Menu Planning- For the most part we followed the menu, there were some changes, on Friday as I was not feeling the husband order subs. He also treated us to pizza overnighted from Buffalo for the Bills game on Saturday.

                                             

3) Blog More- this week I managed to write 5 Blog entries, and what seems to be working is noting ideas on paper and then once a week sitting down and writing.


4) To Do List- Not so good on this one, didn't even try. I had long list for this long weekend, but the household has taken ill. So nothing on the list, but rest, and the least about of work needed to keep the household running. In fact today list consists of write blogs, rest, sweep floors, kitchen, and play a board game. 


5) Game TIme- We didn't get a chance to play on Friday since I came home sick from work. On Saturday we also didn't play as there was a Bills game. We do have plans on playing a game today.


6) Personal Goals - 

a) Get Up and Move- I worked at a school 5x this weeks so that was a solid 5 hours of moving each day. As far as family the youngest did TKD 1x last week.

b) Drink More Water- I did drink water this week, but also had more caffeine than I should have to try to get through the week. 

c) Fast Food- during the work week I did once for a breakfast. The work week didn't really go as planned at all . 

7) Clean Kitchen before bed- I have been doing great at this , and it's also making the rest of the household help. I was able to do this every night but Friday, when I was sick. But the other family members stepped up and took care of it.


8) Garden- nothing yet, but I have been thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment