Sunday, January 23, 2022

Goal Update- Week 3

 1 ) Work / Life Balance- Well it was an interesting week to say the least, it started as a short week do to a holiday. Then the district added 2 more days off due to the amount of sickness making its way around. Of course our whole house ended up being added to those who were sick, so we also stayed home on Thursday and Friday. So there was no outside the home work, but there also wasn't much going on here at home as we rested and did what needed to be done to survive.

2) Menu Planning- Since we were home all week , the menu was followed.



                                             

3) Blog More- this week I managed to write 2 Blog entries, and take lots of naps.


4) To Do List- Most days the list was to just feed the family, sleep and do one chore. I feel that this upcoming week really is going to be one that needs to to do list.


5) Game TIme- We played Ticket to Ride again, this time Aidan was the winner. We will start rotating the games we play but since most of us were coughing we didn't want to play a game that we had to talk a lot or that would take to long. 




6) Personal Goals - 

a) Get Up and Move- We spent the week sleeping, I did spend a few hours working in the yard yesterday as I was feeling better.

b) Drink More Water- I did drink water this week, lots and lots of water and tea anything to help my throat.

c) Fast Food- Since we didn't leave the house this week not much of a temptation. We did pick up hamburgers and chicken sandwiches on Saturday for lunch just as a treat.

7) Clean Kitchen before bed- I have been doing great at this, I am thinking of next month of adding another little habit,


8) Garden- I was able to get outside and lay down some cardboard, I am going to win against the weeds this year. I also was able to refill the bird feeder, so hopefully some of the song birds will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment