Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reading goals for Jan 2012

At first I thought about making a list of reading goals for the year and decided that would be a bit ambitious, and I am not ambitious the week between Christmas and New Years. So instead I have decided to go with monthly goals.

This month I am aiming to read books that fit into the following categories:

A classic
A history
A skill type book
The Bible
and something for just pleasure

So far this month I have picked out:

As my classic for the month



My "Skill" book for the month



My History book


From the bible my goal is Proverbs for this month

As far as a book for pleasure well that you really can't pick out ahead of time, part of the pleasure is looking the the shelves and finding the perfect book for that perfect time.


So what are you reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment