Sunday, February 6, 2022

Menu Planning Week 5

I am really doing well this year on the menu planning. 

This week we only had one change, since I had a Doctor's appointment on one side of town and we had a coupon I brought home take out. Also we had one day that the boys and the husband were home all day while I was at work and they chose to order subs.

Sunday- Pulled Pork - I cooked up a large pork butt we had and then we had some for dinner and I have three more bags put away in the freezer for quick meals.


Monday - Chicken Patty Sandwich


Tuesday- Pizza

Wednesday- Taco's

Thursday- Beef Pot Pie - from the freezer. This was the meal that was switched out for take out .

Friday- Hot dogs and beans and this was the day that the Boys ordered subs.

Saturday-  Chicken Noodle Soup


Hope that everyone has had a great week menu planning. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment