Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Kathryn and frogs


 


 


My daughter Kathryn is afraid of ants yet loves frogs and toads, so in this house you never know were you are going to find a frog. One day I had gone into the bathroom and there in the tub were two frogs, well we found those frogs a new home quickly. The picture with this blog is one of a frog resort the kids made in August. There was food to be had, pools to swim in and even a toad lifeguard. It kept the kids busy for hours and all the frogs went home safely later that night. But I am glad that it is time for all the frog’s to go to sleep for the winter, and I won’t have to see any more until spring. Oh and her newest thing is she wants to catch a snake, I don’t think so.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that she is very fearful of earwigs. She came running and screaming from the bathroom when I was home because there was an earwig in the bathroom. I went in and couldn't find it so she refused to go in there. She decided to use the other bathroom instead.

    ReplyDelete