Thursday, March 24, 2011

a kitchen day

Well it has been awhile since I have blogged, but time to get back to blogging. Last night I was watching Good Eats on  hulu, and decided that today was going to be a kitchen day and I wasn't going to stop until I was done. Well I got almost everything done that I had planned except for pumpkin muffins, they will just need to be made tomorrow.

In the freezer there are 3 stuffed shells meals ( 30 to a meal) , 2 french bread pizza meals( a meal is 2 loafs of french bread) , 2 garlic bread, 2 calzone meals ( a meal is 3 large calzones), 5 pinto beans, a lot of extra marnina sauce, and 21 packets of instant oatmeal in the pantry. And we also ate 3 calzones for dinner, and have 2 loaf's of french bread for tomorrow's lunch.

Tomorrow I'll post pictures and links to recipe's.

Time for a hot shower and a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment