Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Made It - Update

As you can see from the post's or I should say lack of posts I am not doing so well with my I Made It Goals. But it's a new week and a new day so I am going to try again this week to make my goals, as I really would like to move onto the next set of goals that I have planned.

One thing that wasn't a "goal" but that I have been working on is getting rid of things in this house, this week alone 4 bags of clothes have left. Also a huge bag of papers and some stuff that belonged other places then my home. This is the time of year for getting rid of stuff, because soon enough the outside work will be calling and time for sorting out closets, and drawers will be limited to rainy days.

A funny from my life today my son Aidan was taking about wanting to sell his brother for a million dollars, he wasn't very happy when told that was illegal. He then asked if it was ok in the back in days. I had to ask what the back in days were, because with a 7 year old that could be last year. He clarified it as the time when they only had sliver money. Yes it was legal then but not a good idea. I guess he did pay attention to the movie that we used for the second half of Sunday School as most of my class today needed naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment