Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Seasons of Change



                                 

Changes, we have a lot of changes happening around here in the next month, so many that it's hard to think some days. So many that I want to grab a diet coke and either hide in my room with a book or binge on Netflix.

I have known that these changes have been coming for a while, but I am a lot like an ostrich and just wanted to hide my head in the sand. But we have reached the point of no longer being able to do that.

My daughter is getting married in 17 days, yes 17 days and we have so much to do, but before all that I have  graduation party number one for our boys and nephew in 10 days. Then we have all the last week of school stuff followed by graduation, and then moving all the way from NY to Kansas.


 
 



Deep breath, I can do it, I can do it. I know I can because I have a great family that helps, wonderful friends that are there when you need them most, and most of all I get a husband in the same state as me in only 12 days.

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment