Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 2 of the " Summer of Fun"

I will have to admit that if you were a younger kid in our home that today really wasn't a very fun day for you, but if you happen to be a adult or a older child then it was a pretty good day, and if your name is Sarah you had a great day.

We started our day off with French toast for breakfast and then the older 3 kids at home headed off to chorus practice and the mom to work. The younger two stayed home with dad doing what I have no idea probably enjoying TV and computer time. After I got home from work, I was a very happy women to see that my lawn mower had been dropped off, it has been awhile since my rider mower has been working and while I like to push mow the rider is a lot more fun.

Since it was still very hot out, and mowing wasn't going to happen till later in the day , the husband and I headed off to test drive a car, and walked away the new owners of a  2000 Saturn wagon. Then it was time to head back to the children at home, the older ones spent some time getting ready for the evenings events and the younger two headed out to the pool, while I mowed grass.

Then it was on to the big part of the day Baccalaureate  service for my daughter Sarah, the boys sang in the chorus and Sarah was both a reader  and in the chorus. It was a very nice service, hot, but nice and the sermon was about the fruits of the spirit, and how God can change our lives when we let him in.
Class of 2012 and 2024


In all a bit of fun today but not a lot, hoping to make up for it this weekend.
And since she is Sarah the shoes are off

No comments:

Post a Comment