Thursday, December 27, 2012

Rick and Ann's baby Shower

Well I am working on catching up on some blogging , this lovely shower took place Thanksgiving weekend




Tables all set for the guests

Thank you to Rachel and my mom and sisters for making these from my crazy ideas


Center pieces made by my mom




Games to play


Door Prizes for all


Prizes for Games



Cake table


Cake made by Sarah


Cookies made by mom lots of cookies


Cup cakes made by mom and the girls


All the food ready to serve





I get to help 



Whose idea was it to make this, Margery's and where is she?


If I drink more water then I will eat less cookies




A turtle fruit bowl





The mom to be





You want me to do what?





The scarf Sarah made as a door prize

It was a great shower full of fun, family, and food.Looking forward to the new baby arriving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment