Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My body hurts

It has been quite busy around here, We have many projects going on in the house, so far they have finished the attic pull down ladder and the arch way in the living room/ dining room. They will be back Saturday to work on the changing the garage into a bedroom, and then onto the roof.


Today the pool guys are coming to start putting in the pool.


But the reason I am so sore is I have been raking out areas of brush before it grows agian, as I am trying to regain some more yard. So therefore my upper body aches,and I have started walking at the local school track with some of the women from my church. It is great there is a grassy area for the kids to play and the track is soft to walk on. We walk and talk which has to be better for my health then to sit and talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment