Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dutch Baby- Recipe

Yesterday we tried a new recipe in the house and for the most part it went over well, being my first try it wasn't very pretty but it did taste great. Nolan loved it, Conner liked it , I enjoyed it, Don ate it, and the younger two each tried it ( I think if it had looked better they would have eaten more), and in this house that means you will find this on the menu again.

This picture is not the one I made, mine wasn't picture worthy, as I think I mixed things up to much.



Dutch Baby, German Pancake , or just about anything else you might want to call it.

8eggs
2cups milk
2 cups flour
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Heat oven to 475, melt butter in pan in oven

Beat eggs, add milk, stir in flour and cinnamon pour on top of melted butter. Bake for about 20 min.

I used to glass pans, next time I will try my cast iron, or maybe my cupcake pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment