Thursday, February 23, 2006

A new Printer

My dh said I could buy a new printer, and for us it is the first laser printer we have ever had. Well we had arrived home late and I put the kids to bed and hit the sack my self.


My 14 y son Pat on the other hand couldn't sleep, so he decided to surprise me by setting up the printer and the software. I think that like most men and men to be the idea of a piece of computer stuff sitting in a box waiting for morning was to much to bear.


 I am really thankful for Patrick as with dh out of town any computer thing that needs to be fixed can be done. For while dh tries to explain to me over the phone what to do to fix something it sounds greek to me and I get mad at the computer . While he can give the same insrutions to Pat and it works. I also think that this is good for my son as it gives him a way to help the family that mom is not able to.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! A new printer! I just love new anything to do with computers. LOL.


    AND


    TAG! You're it!! I'm tagging you! Have fun and I am looking forward to see what you write! :-)


    Love,

    Karla


    THE FOUR THINGS


    FOUR JOBS I‘VE HAD:


    FOUR MOVIES I REALLY LIKE:


    FOUR PLACES I‘VE LIVED:


    FOUR SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:


    FOUR FOODS THAT I LIKE: (influenced by pregnancy!)


    FOUR SITES I VISIT EVERY DAY:


    FOUR PLACES I‘D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:


    FOUR THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:


    FOUR PEOPLE I‘M TAGGING:

    ReplyDelete