Monday, August 8, 2005

I' ve been tagged

1. What is your favorite all-time movie?


I don't know, now all time favorite book would be Rose in Bloom.

2. Where is your favorite place on earth?


   These are hard, I guess the pine woods at my home. It is very peaceful there.

3. Do you run a home business, and if yes, then what is it you do?


No, but I do e- bay some and sell books on-line

4. What are some lessons in life you had to learn the hard way?


 


That mom and dad are right sometimes.

5. Assuming you're a parent, what is the one thing you are happiest to see in your children?


 


There love for the Lord and caring for other people not only there needs but there souls.



6. What would you like written on your headstone someday?


 


Loving Mom and wife



7. What is your favorite type of family entertainment? Reading, TV, boardgames, kickball etc?


 


Reading together, in front of a fire all cozy with our books and blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment