Monday, August 8, 2005

Puppets

Our family has a puppet minstry that we started just as a family but soon added other childern from our church. We are called the Kingdom Puppets, so far we have done many shows at church, and then 2 in public parks this summer.  We are a young group in that the oldest is 13 the youngest is 7. We also just got two new puppets Charlotte and Claude, these are in memory of my husbands grandparents. My nepews raised all the money needed to buy these puppets, and I am so proud of them.


The kids work hard at every practice, and put there all into the shows, and best of all they enjoy sharing there faith with others. My son Conner always prays that if any one who sees the show doesn't know Jesus  that they will ask him into there hearts so that they can go to heaven some day. It touches me that my childern think this way, and want to do something about it. Puppets are great for childern as the younger ones work hard because they love the Lord, the teenagers work hard because they love the Lord and it's fun. I love it because my childern are learning to share there faith with others and it is a great activity to do as a family.


So if you are ever looking at something to do as a family and like us don't sing very well, look at puppets.


No comments:

Post a Comment